Brand

MP Pumps

MP Pumps was organized in Detroit in 1942 and now has a 100,000-square-foot facility in Fraser, Michigan, USA. Their first pumps were used in landing craft and other amphibious vehicles where quality and reliability were absolutely essential. They have continued to grow along with their reputation for superior design, engineering and manufacturing of centrifugal pumps for a wide variety of applications.
No products currently available - please get in contact.