The future of electronic registers has arrive, and it is the LC (Liquid Controls) LCR iQ. At the center of the CENTRILOGiQ® platform is the LCR.iQ®, built from the ground up by Liquid Controls' Research & Development team and in close collaboration with customers who will benefit from it! Ease of use, process configurability, and data security were the highest priorities in the design and foundation of the LCR.iQ®.
The LCR iQ replaces the Pump & Machinery Selectronic register which has served the NZ tanker industry well for 40 plus years.
LCR iQ Features
User Input & Display
- Large 7" high definition, full color video display - High clarity and easy visibility
- Customizable home screen and delivery setup prompts - Streamline driver interface
- Full alpha-numeric keypad and arrow selection keys - Quick, intuitive navigation
- Instant on-board diagnostics and help screens - Quickly troubleshoot & resolve issues to minimize downtime
- Full screen active delivery mode - Largest readable digits in the industry, viewable from up to 100'
- Day/night mode and brightness adjustment - Operator can select preferred viewing mode for conditions
- Customizable printed tickets - Easily tailor ticket formats without software updates
- Transaction history logs store 10,000+ records - No more lost tickets; Easily access and print historical tickets
- Weights & measures historical audit log and event log - Search and download by date range or field
- Large LED back lit keypad - Easy to operate with gloved hands, easy to read in daylight or at night
- Remote control (E-Stop) compatible to third party systems - Seamless retrofit into existing systems
- 3rd party fleet automation connectivity and data management - Seamless retrofit into existing systems
- Toggle flow - Optimizes fuel flow rate without driver intervention in refined fuels delivery systems
- Wireless Printing - Operator can print from hand-held remote printer
- Connectable with hand held devices, etc via wifi and Bluetooth.
- Standard meter mount base - Drop-in retrofit for all conventionally mounted registers
- Panel mount enclosure option - For remote panel mounting of LCR.iQ®
- Preset delivery by volume or weight - Provides highest accuracy of fuel delivery to prevent over-fueling
- 4-Bolt even seal o-ring design - Water-tight, weather-proof seal protects internal components
- Die-cast aluminum housing - Chromate and powder coated for long term corrosion resistance.11 Conduit Ports (1/2" NPT) - To accommodate many I/O and control optionsMulti-point calibration up to 16 points - Maximize accuracy over entire flow range
- Internal telescoping hinges - Eliminates seizing and corrosion of external door hinges
- Serial accessibility to LCP data communication protocol - Compatible with major in-cab/back office systems
- Electronic temperature volume compensation - Available with optional probe and thermowell kit
- Waterproof, corrosion resistant and dust-proof - meets IP66 and UL Type 4X requirements