Corken's regenerative turbine Coro-Flo® pump was specifically designed for high head, low flow applications involving light liquids. The Autogas regenerative turbine pumps are designed for LPG applications where high differential pressure is required. The regenerative turbine construction provides smooth continuous flow with trouble-free service for volatile liquefied gases.
- A direct drive frame mount design
- Mounts to a baseplate
- Requires a coupling and coupling guard
- Accepts a variety of motors
FF- and FD-models require a coupling, coupling guard, baseplate, and precise alignment. Frame mounts accept a wide range of motor horsepower.
- Available in several pump models
- Single-stage pump
- Frame mounted design
- Frame mount accepts a wider range of motors (1 to 15 hp)
- Drive options are direct drive (baseplate, flexible coupling, and coupling guard) and V-belt drive (baseplate, adjustable driver slide base, V-belt drive, and belt guard)
- Mechanically sealed with a silicon carbide seal seat
- Available with NPT or Class 300 RF flange connections