Watson – Marlow Bredel is a world leader in the manufacture of peristaltic hose pumps, tube pumps and filling systems. The company manufactures a wide range of hose and tube pumps which meter, transfer and dispense shear sensitive, abrasive and aggressive fluids in a wide range of industries.
The Watson Marlow range of dosing pumps are ideal for dosing, multi channel, laboratory and process application, the range includes: Qdos, Quantum, 100 series, 200 series, 300 series PMC, 500 series, 600 series, 700 series, 800 series and custom designs are available for OEM applications. Used for food, beverage, pharmaceutical,
Masosine process pumps are positive displacement sine wave pumps that offer hygienic, self priming, low shear, low pulsation and gentle handling, which makes them ideal for whole foods or highly viscous products.
Industrial quality Bredel pumps pumps are available in 4 designs:
- Bredel Hose Pumps - flows up to 108,000 l/hr, 16 bar
- Apex - flows up to 6,200 l/hr, 8bar
- Bredel CIP - FDA food quality - up to 8,500 l/hr, 16 bar
- Bredel DuCoNite - paint free for aggressive / caustic environments - up to 5,250 l/hr, 16 bar
Bredel hose pumps have no valves or seals to leak, clog or replace and provide flow rates to 108 litres/hour and pressures to 16 bar.
They can pump viscous and abrasive slurries, pastes and sludge, with up to 80% solids in suspension.
- Suction lift capability of up to 9m (30ft)
- Dry running and self-priming
- Abrasion resistant hoses can double pump up time and save energy
- No seals, ball-checks, diaphragms, glands, immersed rotors, stators or pistons to leak, clog, corrode or replace
- Handles abrasive slurries, corrosive acids or gaseous liquids
- No slippage, allowing true positive displacement for accurate and repeatable metering
- No ancillary equipment, check valves, sealing water flush systems or run-dry protection required
- Fully reversible to blow out suction and drain lines safely.