NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps (also known as progressive cavity or helical rotary, eccentric screw, pigtail or cavity pump) have a very broad application range and are used in all branches of industry for the continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance of almost any substance. One advantage for the operator is that such a valveless positive-displacement pump is also capable of transporting stringy material safely. Whether for sludge, chemical substances, adhesives, petroleum or yogurt, one of the many pump types by NETZSCH and a selection of engineered joints to ensure your pump suits your application. Contact us and we will be happy to help you select the perfect one! Netzsch NEMO pumps are often used to replace the equivalent Mono or Orbit pump but Pump & Machinery can replace or repair either.
The NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump in FSIP® design is available…
- in various sizes for flow rates from 2 to 200 m³/h
- for differential pressures up to 12 bar
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel, various other materials on request.
- with various stator elastomers, from highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, to oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, to Aflas and Viton.
- in S & L Geometries to be customized optimally to your application
- substances with consistencies from runny to pasty, with or without solid content.
- substances with consistencies from slowly flowing to non-free-flowing, with or without solid content