Emco Wheaton designs and manufactures a wide range of Marine Loading Arms to load and unload almost any liquid and compressed gas product from river barges, ships and ocean going super tankers. Pantograph balanced mechanical link technology provides the stability and strength for this most demanding task.
- Fully balanced with independent counterweights for inboard and outboard arm
- Special support frame to reduce imposed mechanical loads
- Lightweight design
- Swivel joints either welded-in or flanged
- For transfer of mineral oil, chemicals, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and High-Pressure Natural Gas (HPNG)
- Seals available in Buna-N, Viton, PTFE or other specific materials
- Piggable product pipe
- Dedicated material for the product pipe
- PTFE or Rubber lining possible.